Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
i haven’t seen this picture in YEARS i am so excited
I have been waiting for this for 84 years
It is…how you say a…metaphor
what have I done
oh my god
If a dead ancestor doesn’t appear in the sky to stop me, it can’t be that bad of a decision
songs that have an amazingly catchy and cool tune but really uncomfortable lyrics
I think we’re all thinking of the same thing but don’t dare speak its name for fear of summoning it.
We don’t talk about it
ARE THOSE BLURRED FUCKING LIMES
Next time a blocked number calls you answer like this: “Jim’s whore house. You got the dough, we got the hoe.”
Why does this not have any notes?
lol no “Nashville sperm bank, you squeeze it we freeze it. how may I help you?”
“Henderson’s Morgue, you stab em, we slab em, this is Eight Ball speaking.”
“Texas crematorium you kill ‘em we grill ‘em how can I direct your call?”